Welcome to Lisa Soderlund Fine Art!

All images found on this blog are original art by Lisa Soderlund, protected by copyright. Any inquiries about available pieces should be made to LisaSoderlundFineArt at Gmail dot com.

Enjoy!

Monday, April 5, 2010

My upcoming art show!
















I'm thrilled to be part of this Who Does She Think She Is? event happening this weekend at the Dutch Art Gallery in Dallas! I even get to do a live artist demonstration this Saturday, April 10th from 11:00 am to 1:00 pm. I've decided I'll work on a collage during my demonstration.

There is a lot of great art included in this show, and I'm honored to be part of an event that celebrates women artists.

I hope to see you there!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Lady, good luck! Sorry I missed you, I was on the way home from the big ceramics conference in Philly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice to meet you there, Lisa! Let's keep in touch.

    Best,
    Nino

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nino, it was great meeting you, too! I love your photographs so much!

    ReplyDelete